myworldinwordsandpages

myworldinwordsandpages

End of the World (Champion of the Sidhe, #1) - S.A. Archer,  S. Ravynheart We start this series of short stories with the opening of the Sidhe and fey world here. Things are about to change with an agreement between the Seelie and Unseelie fey. As Lugh stands his guard as champion of the Sidhe Jhaer, of the Unseelie Elite, attackes. Something goes wrong Lugh thinks its Jhaer with his Earth powers bringing down the building where their All-Mother Danu is. But it's something else that's wrong.

This was a quick short read. An introduction to a fey world set away from the human world of technology. I read this one and had the feel of the starts of something more here. This felt like a few chapters at the beginning of a bigger book. Which the author has started three short story reads from this world.

We meet Lugh and his fey realm, then watch it crumble around him leaving us wondering if he can find the needed items in time to save the few remaining fey and create a new realm for them to live in. And we get a brief introduction to Jhaer, but the story is from Lugh's view point.