myworldinwordsandpages

myworldinwordsandpages

The Gearheart - Alex White I have posted my summaries of each episode on my blog as I went with this one ( http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/search/label/Gearheart ) , so I'm only going to share my over all thoughts....which is AMAZING!

I found this through a great author I've been following with great books and podcasts. Tee Morris had mentioned the music by Alex White on Twitter one day, so thought I would go check it out. When I went to the site, I was stunned and MESMERIZED by the character pictures. The pictures obviously had visible magic in each one! That caught my eye right away. (The pictures I have used in my summaries of each episode, to show them to you.) They were stunning, and beautiful to me. I have to mention I just love the looks of these. (and normal people like you and I modeled them!)

I listened to the first episode, for fun while cleaning. I found myself sitting down to listen closer and note a few things. Before I knew it, I was three episodes in and craving more. So I started sharing each episode here. I liked the action, and magic included with these characters. I had found a character I loved in the very first episode, Cog. And I was mesmerized by the different voices and music.

I love Alex and Renee's voices and those they create for the characters. It's just the two of them, and technology. The authors wife did the female voices (COOL!!!). Each character has a different sound to their voice, and the inflictions really add to the feel and growing excitement, or heartache. I can't go without mentioning the music in the background. The music sets the stage with your thoughts and pulse.

I kept listening to get more of Cog, which I did, but got curious of other characters and the bad guys! I wanted to know what was so special of Isabelle and what of the prophecies from the Seeress. And above all to see the magic again and again. This series is action packed through out the story, and magic is ever present too.

I am not one to like audio books. For some reason I have a hard time getting into the stories. But, podcasts are different, and draw me in more than ever. Alex White has done an amazing job of that in this story and world he has created. I will say, if you listen to books do give this series of podcasts a try. Really!

I will be listening to more of Alex Whites works very soon. He has Maiden Flight up and completely ready, and I will be looking for great things from him in the future as well.